The Experts Industry Association
The Experts Industry Association is the world's first membership community of professionals who make a difference and a living as authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, seminar leaders and online marketers. The EIA was developed to be a force for good in the world of information sharing.
The Purpose of the Experts Industry Association
The EIA is a platform to collaborate, share best practices, generate new thought leaders, and honor excellence in the industry. As a member of the EIA, my mission is to promote an ethical code of practice to other members and to those who seek my expertise. I will provide leadership, models, expertise, tools, insight, and service to the community.
As a thought leader and founding member of the Experts Industry Association, I strive to:
• provide quality leadership with a purpose,
• develop high-quality people,
• acerbate my own growth, platform, and principles,
• seek and evaluate trends and pioneer ideas,
• and add value through educating and empowering others.
Code of Ethics
By pledging to the EIA's Code of Ethics, I am committing to a high standard in the thought-leader industry. The industry's Code of Ethics is a set of practices and principles that the Association believes will create ethical businesses, fully-served customers, and a strong community of peers.
Following are three guiding principles within the Code.
1. Transparency and compliance: I will be transparent and truthful about my experience, expertise, results, credentials, and abilities with my customers, followers, peers, media, and the greater public.
2. Customer Service Excellence: I will seek to over-deliver on my promises to my customers and endeavor to understand my client and audience needs, problems and ambitions in hopes to serving them with information that can help them achieve their goals. If any product is sold, I will provide a minimum of 30-day money-back guarantee.
3. Community Collaboration: I will honor and engage my peers in the industry with respect and professionalism and will site sources and give credit to others when I quote them in any format and not misrepresent others' work as my own.
A few of the founding legends of the EIA
• Brendon Burchard, New York Times best-selling author, Founder and President of the Experts Industry Association.
• Jack Canfield, New York Times best-selling author of The Success Principles and co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
• Dr. Daniel Amen, New York Times best-selling author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life.
• Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine and author of The Compound Effect.
• Reid Tracy, CEO and Publisher, Hay House, Inc.
• John Assaraf, featured expert in The Secret and author of The Answer.
• Brian Tracy, author of Maximum Achievement and worldwide best-selling creator of The Psychology of Achievement.